Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Financial Peace University

Our church is going to be participating in Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace University" beginning February 1, 2009. I have been reading his book and because of that I am waiting very expectantly for these classes to begin. There is so much that I don't know about money and how to handle it. I think it pretty well handles me. Just reading the book made wish I had someone teach me as a young child and young adult. Of course I was pretty strong willed and very impulsive. I didn't give myself a chance to learn anything before I jumped into the adult world. It is very hard not to regret past actions sometimes. I do; however, want to move forward armed with this new knowledge.

One important lesson I do know is that it is never too late for anything. God is never finished cleaning us up and He will do so until our homegoing if we let him. With this in mind I know it is possible for me to dramatically turn this part of my life around and be able to better manage my finances.

It is never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment